European Fisheries Development Advisory Network meeting 2009
The informal proceedings and the presentations from the 2009 European Fisheries Development Advisors meeting in Goteborg are available on this page.
Also available are the invitation from the Swedish International Development co-operation Agency (Sida), and the minutes of the 2008 Fisheries Development Advisors meeting which took place in the Netherlands.
Presentations in programme order:
- EFDAN2009: Policy Coherence for Development: EU Fisheries policy and development objectives (DG Mare – European Commission) by Vincent Ringenberg
- EFDAN2009: Proposed strategy for Swedish Policy Coherence for Development (Swedish Board of Fisheries) by Staffan Larsson
- EFDAN2009: Aid Effectiveness & Programme Based Approaches (SIDA) by Mr. Sundberg
- EFDAN2009: International Partnership for African Fisheries Governance and Trade (PAF) (DFID / NEPAD) by Tim Bostock
- EFDAN2009: Fisheries and Aquaculture in Africa: investing for development impact (WorldFish Center) by Stephen Hall
- EFDAN2009: Wealth-Based Fisheries Management and Fisheries Reform (IDDRA) by Arthur E. Neiland
- EFDAN2009: African Fisheries Development Aid (IDDRA) by Arthur E. Neiland
- EFDAN2009: Evaluation of Norwegian Development Cooperation in the Fisheries Sector (NORAD) by Rune Castberg & Brit Fisknes
- EFDAN2009: Overarching Messages (FAO IEE)